BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME, a heart warming message.

BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME
By Chris Briscoe

When you plug yourself into the unlimited love of God, there is another world for you to enjoy; it opens up for you a world of incredible possibilities; in fact, entire vistas of blessings opened up for me when I gave my life to Jesus 32 years ago; when I  decided to let him take the steering wheel  of my life a world of possibility opened up for me, a world of adventure and an excitement that thrills my heart every day since; because I can feel the power of his love, tangibly, by the Holy Spirit indwelling my heart and giving me peace, every day, which can only reach my deepest pain and hurt and heal all my emotional scars.

I know, for it happened to me 31 years ago but I am still enjoying his blessing after blessing - one grace gift after another; as God promises me and you from his “Big Book of Promises” - his Holy Bible:
“From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.” (John 1:16-17)

That grace was introduced to this world through Jesus Christ, and the word "grace" means “receiving unmerited favour" (=that we do not deserve) which God has freely given to us, but which Jesus paid for by his blood.

And because he loves you so deeply, even if you had been the only person living two thousand years ago, he would have still come and died for you.
So placing faith in this love has opened up for me the most wonderful adventure I never thought possible before, because when you start to place your faith in the unconditional and incredible love of God, there's no better place to put your faith; for it will move the mountains of problems which beset you; in fact, only God's love can move any stubborn, cold and stony heart; in fact, putting faith in God's unbelievable love will prove to be the greatest force for good in your life - it will be the greatest source of strength, peace and joy; and it will comfort you no end.This is my experience and this will be your experience too, if not already.

Let me recommend you to do something which will be revolutionary in your day, even your life, I’m convinced of it:

When you wake up in the morning say positive words of confession -   such as:


"Dear Loving God,

Because you love me immensely,
you want me to have the most wonderful day, and so I place my hand in your hand, and you give me the greatest peace, joy and comfort.
Because you love me, I can feel your tangible love healing me and giving me peace, every moment.
Because you love me, my day will be filled with the goodness of God.
Because you love me, I will see many tangible signs of your help and strength.
Because you love me your presence goes with me and gives me peace.
Because you love me,
You are always with me, giving real peace, joy, strength and comfort.You always give me the feeling that I am loved beyond measure, therefore you are healing me.
Because you love me, you fill my day with your sweetest blessings when I trust you. Because you love me, I can feel your Spirit deep down giving me real peace and comfort; your love is constantly healing me and strengthening me for the battle ahead. I can feel your love, calming and healing me, like sweet honey to my soul and spirit.

And I place my small faith in the greatest and most perfect love in this world, a love so great, it thought of me before you created time - your great and deep love had the idea of me before you laid the foundations of this universe; Because of your immense love, you had the most wonderful idea of me even before you brought any world into being, you chose me before you created space-time and stretched out the fabric of space-time, and before you created the earth. Before you combined time, space, gravity, energy and mass, and before you synchronized them all with the speed limit of light, you chose me as your son; and you placed me in Jesus Christ, when I believed; and every day through good and bad, you are changing my character so that it reflects his character, gradually, through the power of your love expressed in your sweet Holy Spirit.
Because you love me, when my life seems engulfed with worries and anxiety your book of promises tells me,

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:4-7)

Because you love me, I know you want me to enjoy my day, and when I place my trust in your love, you honour me with uncountable blessings, in this life, and the life to come.

Because you love me, even though in the now - temporarily -  I feel pain, discomfort and sickness, however, you want to heal me, very soon, when this temporary sickness and pain has accomplished what you allowed it to accomplish. And that's why everything that happens to me, even the bad has to first be permitted by you.
Just like Job confessed, "I know that my redeemer lives and in the end he will stand upon the earth ." (Job 19:25) Because you love me, you are my greatest compensation and Redeemer, my greatest Comforter and my exceedingly great Helper and reward.
Because you love me, I can always take oodles of comfort in the fact that your love will never fail me - because it’s one of all your promises you keep, and which is in your book, the Bible. "Love never fails.” (1 Corinthians 13:8)

God’s love is a perfect and unconditional love - a love so special and so ground-breaking in the First Century (for even the Old Testament taught "an eye for an eye" but God's love in Jesus preached love and forgiveness for all your enemies) that when it was first written about in the New Testament, the Greek scholars of the New Testament had to coin a new word, “agape” meaning God's love, which is unconditional, undeserving and perfect. The Bible says, " God's agape love never fails." (as it would be written literally in Greek and English)
(1 Corinthians 13:8)


In fact, you have recorded in your book of promises - the Bible - which I call, “God’s large book of promises for me” that because you love me, you will work out all things for my good.

Look, it’s written in the book of Romans which Paul the Apostle of Jesus wrote, “And we know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” (Romans 8:28)

Because you love me, you will work out everything that I call bad, for good in my life. This is an incredible hope that we can hold onto that whenever we are facing terrible circumstances, God's word tells us here that he permitted every detail of what is normally bad for us, to be used to bring a huge transformation in our life - it means God uses every bad situation to do a deep and transformative work to change us into the character of Jesus Christ as we trust him more; therefore, we can have the greatest comfort and peace in the midst of our torment, knowing that as long as we remain faithful in trusting him, he remains faithful, and is "on our case" and working out everything for our good.

Because you love me, you will bring forces into my life which are only good for my life.

So knowing about your love and experiencing your love will be the greatest force of good for my life.

Because you love me, you want me to hear your voice today, this very hour, then when I hear your voice and obey, vistas of blessings will open up for me.

Because you love me, you want me to receive greater faith from you, so I can hold onto those gifts and know you more, so that your Holy Spirit would live in my heart and life more, by faith.

Because you love me, you want me to reach out to you more and use both my imagination and tenacity to place even greater faith in you.

Because you love me, you are preparing even greater blessings for me when I place even more faith in you - even if it's as small as an atom - as long as I place that in the greatest and only true God, my mountains of doubt and problems will disappear.

Because you love me, I can shout with David that I will see the goodness of the Lord in this land where I am living.

As David sang,
“I remain confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord
in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord.”
(Psalm 27:13-14)

Because you love me, you will bring into my day only things for my good, and even if I call certain things bad that I see today, your love is so unending and unconquerable, you will use them for my good.

Because you love me, you keep my enemies at bay, and at arm’s length.

Because you love me, I am safe and sound wrapped in your loving arms.

Because you love me, I am safe and sound in the knowledge that under me are your everlasting arms, which act as my greatest anchor for my soul.

Because you love me you are giving me peace in the midst of the torment and storm, every second of my day.

Because you love me, you will keep me in perfect peace as my mind is focused on you.

Because you love me, whatever happens to me today, your eye is on me, for you have promised that not a hair in my head falls to the ground without either your permissive will or your eye seeing it. As you promised, from the book of Matthew 10:28-32,
“Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.”

How deep I can rest in the comfort of your love; like the most comfortable and warm pillow on the coldest and harshest night; like when Jesus was sleeping in the boat and his disciples woke him up when the stormy squall awoke their fears - he stood up, calmed the storm, and then asked them where their faith was.
Let's read about it. As your disciple Mark records, “That day when evening came, he said to his disciples, ‘Let us go over to the other side.’ Leaving the crowd behind, they took him along, just as he was, in the boat. There were also other boats with him. A furious squall came up, and the waves broke over the boat, so that it was nearly swamped. Jesus was in the stern, sleeping on a cushion. The disciples woke him and said to him, ‘Teacher, don’t you care if we drown?’ He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, ‘Quiet! Be still!’ Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.
He said to his disciples, ‘Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?’ They were terrified and asked each other, ‘Who is this? Even the wind and the waves obey him!’” (Mark 4:35-41)

Because you love me, you will perfect that which gives me concern.

Because you love me, you will give me your real and tangible peace today - the power of your love through the outpouring of your Holy Spirit, who you called “the Comforter” and “another Counselor,” and “the Advocate.” (John 14)
Before you died and took all my mistakes on your shoulders, you promised all believers,
“If you love me, you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever - the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you. I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you.” (John 14:15-18)

You promised to give us “another Counselor to be with you forever”-  you promised to give us the sweetest feeling of peace through your Holy Spirit which is the gift Jesus Christ promised to all believers; before he left, Jesus said to his disciples, 

“Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. For John baptised with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Spirit.” (Acts 1:4-5) This same gift from our loving heavenly which the Father wants to not only give you but to fill you from head to toe, so that you receive the fullness of his love and power, in fact the power of his love which will equip you with everything you need in this life and the life to come.

And God our loving Father promises from Romans 5:5, “God's hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.”

And with this greatest power called God’s love in my life and heart, I have the greatest Helper, by your Holy Spirit, who is my Uplifter, my Anchor, my Strong-tower and Fortress, my Comforter, my Promoter, my Joy-giver, my Counselor, my Consoller, Peace-giver, Joy-giving, strength-giver.

And because you love me, you will send this greatest power to heal me and you make me whole, spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally, when I repent of all my sins and sinful tendencies and turn to you, and follow you, and plug myself into the greatest power for living, which is your love; which will give me the power to look up and focus on your love, to let go of my past and all the negative forces which tries to pull me down, and to forgive all those who have hurt me, including myself.
Thank you,my Loving Father. Amen."

So whenever you are facing a real “corker of a squall” (a storm) say these few words, “Because you love me”.., then attach your confession, for then God will see your confession of faith in his love and send his unlimited and unconditional love to save you, redeem you and strengthen you with the unlimited power of his amazing love.

And I believe this truly amazing love will perform miracles and do wonders for your life, as long as you don't treat it like a circus animal by trying to seek the gift, not the Giver who is God, who is ready to pour such immense expressions of love in your life, if only you start opening your mind and heart to the possibility - and give him even the smallest, most atomic chance to work - YOU WILL BE AMAZED, I KNOW I WAS!

In fact, because God loves you, he has in store for you an entire shopping mall of his uncountable, and undeserved gifts of his grace, with your name on, which he wants to lavish on you, and if you just simply think about this amazing love of God for you in Jesus Christ, it will do wonders in your life, and in your day.

In his wonderful great book of promises, it says, of which I will paraphrase as, “How great is the love of God that he has lavished on us who are in Christ Jesus, that we should be called children of God - and that is what we are in this world. And the reason the world does not recognise us with the words, ‘Hey, there’s God’s child!’ is because it did not recognise God’s firstborn Son, Jesus Christ, when he was here, walking this earth.’”
As it says in this same passage from the Bible book of your promises, “How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! And the reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.” (1 John 3:1)

Can you pray this prayer with me:

"Dear Loving Father in my heart,

I now put my little hand in your great and warm, loving hand, safe and sound in the knowledge that you are always with me, by your presence, giving me peace, joy and the greatest comfort, in my life, and in my day.
Thank you for your greatest promise, that, 'I will be with you, forever.'
I now place this small faith in your love - the greatest force in this universe and outside this universe - which will prove to be the most dependable and safest bet of my life.
And I know you and your love are so tied up together, the Bible says, “God is love.” (1 John 4:16b)

And your Bible says, “And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.” (1 John 4:16a)

Thank you, for all you've done for me, because you love me.
Thank you, my Father for this deep love for me. Amen."
By Chris Briscoe,©
with the help of the Holy Spirit who inspired me.

All quoted Bible Scriptures taken from the New International Version

If you enjoyed this Post and you would like to read more, you can find my latest book by clicking here:



Comments