How can I Really Know if God Exists?

By Chris Briscoe


Do you ever have the following questions, "I wonder if there really is a God?",
"How can I really know if God exists?", or
"If God is truly alive, and he is all powerful and all-loving, that means if I ask him to show himself, he will show himself - right?",


Or even,
"Can I place myself in a position where God turns up in my life and gives me the most amazing, spiritual encounter so that I will never be the same again?"

Well, if you have thoughts such as, "Does God exist?", the fact that you can ask these questions, means that something inside you is searching for something bigger than this world and you.  


And the good news is if you ask God, sincerely, and with just an atom of faith, to show himself to you, he will send his power and love into your heart - and you truly will never be the same again. God will do this by the power of his Holy Spirit.


He did it to me when I asked him one simple prayer and invitation, 


"God, I heard you are alive, that you love me more than anyone, and that you are powerful enough to come into my heart. So that's what I do - I ask you to come into my heart to stay and heal my spirit , called 'being born again', just as you said, 'No one can see the Kingdom of God, unless they are born again.' So, please make me born again and fill my spirit with your love, peace, comfort and joy, so you can replace all my selfish ways, all my pain, all my guilt with your peace and healing. 

I believe that you came to this earth two thousand years ago, and died on that cross to take away all my guilt, my pain, my sickness and my sin. I receive your foregiveness and peace, now, in your precious and powerful name. Thank you, that you have promised to adopt me now as your own precious child. Amen."

If you want this amazing experience of true peace, healing and joy in your own life, would you pray the same prayer, sincerely - it doesn't matter how small your faith is - even if you think you don't have enough faith - ask him to give you the faith for believing you need - God will give you the gift of faith for your salvation from hell because he has promised this from the Bible in the book of Ephesians 2:8-10 and the book  of Romans.


Only he can do this miracle in your heart by the power of his unlimited love - so after you have prayed the above prayer, wait, and let him do his amazing work of grace.

If you are seeking this reality in your life, then I implore you to seek God with all your heart. 


God promises us from the Bible that if you seek him with all your heart, you will find him.


And I believe, if you sincerely seek God's reality and presence, then it begins with a simple prayer of asking him to show you his power - and what greater power is there than the power of his love, which, had you been the only person living on this earth, two thousand years ago, he would have still died for you. And if you give your life to Jesus, you couldn't be in better hands because God promised that those who seek him will, find him; because, as God's Son has promised, "Those who seek him will find him."
"Ask and it shall be given to you, knock and the door will be opened to you, seek and you shall find; for everyone who asks, receives, everyone who knocks, the door shall be opened, and everyone who seeks, finds."(Luke 11:11)

Whatever way you describe that step of "leaping into the unkown hands of God," by blind faith, I guarantee, that God will catch you, in some tangible enough way that you and your spirit will recognise it is God's power holding you up. Please let me tell you what happened to me 31 years ago when I handed the driving seat of my life to Jesus, which I have written my testimony how I became a Christian, further down below this Article.

Whatever analogy or cliche I use, the words  are not so important as much as my sincere heart, even with the tiniest of faith. But when we place the tiniest faith in God, he loves us enough, and is powerful enough to actually come into our hearts and begin to heal and touch us in the deepest part of our emotions - I know when I did, I felt for the first time the greatest heavy burden lift from my shoulders, and in its place, the greatest sense of peace, joy and comfort.

If you would like to read more about this, then you can  read my books at the following Link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s?n=133140011&k=Chris+Briscoe



This life that we live is wonderful - but for most, it could be more wonderful, and less ugly, if you just curtailed or just stopped empowering the devil. For if you learnt the way to relinguish control of your life to God, you will have a new   life better than anyone living on this planet; with less pain, less hate, less fighting, less war.If you just gave up the struggle to God.

Because I cannot think of a worst or more destitute life than to be the richest man on the earth yet not have Jesus living in our hearts, in our emotions, and in our spirit; if you gave the Author of love the space he needs to fill  the empty rooms of your heart with his healing and peace. For if you gave God just one atomic or atom of faith, then you will be surprised at what amazing and exciting adventures of real living you will experience.

You may not believe in God, but he believes in you. But he is a Gentleman - he won’t go barging through or kicking the door down of your heart unless you invite him to. Before he can work miracles in your heart, he needs something to work on, so unless you give him your heart, how can he work without material to work on?

You may not think there's a God, or maybe you think, how can there be a God, but remember, the projection we project onto the screen of our imagined world about God, is just a figment of our mind and probably has nithing to do with reality.


Life is wonderful, but it could be much more wonderful for you if you tuned into the power of God's relentless love.
The problem is most people haven’t plugged into the power of the greatest love so they don't know the potential of healing and peace, and fulfillment they are missing out on.Instead , because their mind and thoughts allow themselves to be influenced by the existing status quo world, all they get in return is yet more pain and ugly side of life. But instead they could plug themselves into the other side ,which is real life, of the power of love, joy, grace, peace, healing, and then they would find the greatest healing for their life, then they would realize that there is an unseen power of Love called God who is actually wanting and waiting to do miracles in your life.


For there is the law of sowing and reaping -’if you sow to the power of the evil of this world, you will reap a whirlwind of pain, but if you sow to the power of love who is God, he will pour into your life such amazing miracles of physical, tangible peace and healing in your emotions, so real you can feel every moment, if not all moments of your day.


The power of a Relentless Love is Pursuing You


You may say, "I don't believe in God!" but the point is, we are all born with layers of unbelief which we need to peel back through  God's help.


And you will never be the same again - it happened to me.


Here is my testimony:

My Testimony of what happened 31 Years ago when I gave my life to Jesus.

What happened was nothing short of a miracle because when I gave God space in my heart, he sent the greatest feeling of peace, joy and comfort; and what is more, I realized then that Christianity is not about religion but joy, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Just follow this Link:

https://chrisbriscoe.blog/2018/01/28/98/

Comments

Popular Posts